Harvey Monument 20 Yards South West of South Porch of Church of St Helen, Cliffe and Cliffe Woods

 

TQ 77 NW
14/3 West side
Harvey monument 20 yards south- 
west of south porch of Church
of St. Helen
GV II

Monument. Dated 1814. Stone. Stone pedestal carrying aedicular upper stage
with relief of mourning figure and inscriptions framed by pilasters and pediments,
topped by draped stump of column. Inscribed to Frederick Klentz Harvey, d. 1814.


Listing NGR: TQ7357376602

 

 

Source: Historic England