Longford House, Cliffe and Cliffe Woods
TQ 77 NW
14/7 East side
House. Circa 1600. Timberframed and watherboarded with tiled gabled roof.
Two storeys and garrets with jettied end to street. Two window front,
glazing bar sashes, with one window in gable. Small bay window to right on
ground-floor with wide casement to left. Half-glazed door in centre.
Interior: substantial evidence of timber-framing.
Listing NGR: TQ7366076611
Source: Historic England