Manor Farmhouse, Cliffe and Cliffe Woods
CLIFFE-AT-HOO CP BUCKLAND ROAD
TQ 77 NW
1/15 West side
Farmhouse. Later C16, much rebuilt after fire circa 1910. Timberframed
and exposed with close-studding and plaster infilling. Plain tiled roof
with very large clustered stack with four octagonal brick shafts on an
arcaded brick base to right and end stack to left with two octagonal shafts.
Two storeys with jetty over ground-floor and at eaves level. Three window
front, with a two-storey bay to right and one-storey bays under jetty on
ground-floor in centre and to left and on first-floor in centre. Entrance to
left. Interior: late C17 staircase. Late C16 panelling in north bedroom
on first-floor. Brick cellars with arches and drain.
Listing NGR: TQ7318174967
Source: Historic England