Smith Monument 30 Yards West of Church of St Helen, Cliffe and Cliffe Woods
CLIFFE-AT-HOO CP CHURCH STREET
TQ 77 NW
14/2 West side
Smith monument 30 yards west
of Church of St. Helen
Chest tomb. Dated 1781. Stone. Tall base on plinth with two steps to
chest tomb with panelled sides, gadrooned baluster corners and corniced lid.
Inscribed to John Smith, d. 1781. Delapidated at time of resurvey.
Listing NGR: TQ7355076617
Source: Historic England