Steel and Hatch Monument 1 Yard South of South Aisle of Church of St Helen, Cliffe and Cliffe Woods

 

CLIFFE-AT-HOO CP CHURCH STREET
TQ 77 NW
14/4 West side
Steel and Hatch monument 1
yard south of south aisle
of Church of St. Helen
GV II

Monument. Dated 1795. Stone. Sarcophagus tapering upwards carrying lid &
truncated pyramid with acroteriae at the corners. Inscribed to Mary Street,
d. 1795, and others. Somewhat delapidated at the time of resurvey.



Listing NGR: TQ7359676614

 

 

Source: English Heritage